10 Best Rom Com Movies for Valentine’s Day
If you and your date are planning to cuddle on the couch with a movie...or if you and your other single girlfriends are getting together for some wine and a chick flick, here are the best of the best romantic comedies.
Thrillist has issued their list of the Best RomComs Of All Time, and here are my favorites from that list (One thing's for sure: Hugh Grant, Julia Roberts, and Meg Ryan remain the king and queens of romantic comedies!):
10. My Best Friend's Wedding (Julia Roberts and Cameron Diaz.) The embarrassing Karaoke scene is one of the most memorable ever.
9. The Holiday (Kate Winslet). Sigh --#1 in my book!
8. 13 Going on 30 (Jennifer Garner and Mark Ruffalo)
7. Love, Actually (Hugh Grant) I have BEGGED Lou Russo to see this movie in a 'double feature with #3 on this list!)
6. Pretty Woman (featuring one of the best movie lines ever: "Big Mistake. HUGE."
5. My Big Fat Greek Wedding
4. You've Got Mail /Sleepless in Seattle (A meet-cute tie, if you ask me!)
3. Notting Hill (Hugh Grant, Julia Roberts) Love, love love this one!!!
2. Bridget Jones Diary (Hugh Grant, Renee Zellweger)
and coming in at the No.1. Romantic Comedy of all Time according to the survey:
1. When Harry Met Sally
Here is the full list of Best Romantic Comedies of All Time.
What romantic comedies would you add to this list?