Robert Downey Jr. turned inspirational speaker at the Kids' Choice Awards, Pharrell set another fashion trend, David Blaine lost his head during a slime-induced illusion, One Direction and Jennifer Lawrence cleaned up, and the green goo bath finally caught up with Mark Wahlberg — thanks to some unlikely slimers.
Investigators have preliminarily identified an improperly discarded cigarette as the cause of a fatal fire at the Marina's Cove Motor Inn in Point Pleasant Beach and also identified those killed by the fire.
As Edison Public School officials try to find a temporary location for James Monroe Elementary School students in Edison after a fire destroyed the school reports say a cigarette may to blame for starting the blaze.
It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on .
To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you.
To activate your account, please confirm your password.
When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.
*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.
Welcome back to Point Clique
It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://943thepoint.com using your original account information.