Ben & Jerry’s Introducing Amazing New Line of Core Flavors
Ben & Jerry’s has announced new Core flavors.
You guys, get your stretchy pants ready and meet a foodie game-changer.
Introducing US Core Flavors! Salted Caramel, That’s My Jam, Peanut Butter Fudge, and Hazed & Confused. Time to spoon! pic.twitter.com/0dXI0RBQ8S
— Ben & Jerry’s (@benandjerrys) February 24, 2014
The brand tweeted to fans four new flavors from their Core line, all of which have a big honking center of caramel, fudge, or raspberry jam in each pint.
There are 5 total flavors in the core line, each sounding more incredible than the last:
- Salted Caramel – Sweet cream ice cream with blonde brownies and a salted caramel core
- That’s My Jam – Chocolate and raspberry ice creams with fudge chips and a raspberry jam core
- Karamel Sutra – Chocolate and caramel ice creams with fudge chips and a caramel core
- Peanut Butter Fudge – Chocolate and peanut butter ice creams with mini peanut butter cups and a peanut butter fudge core
- Hazed and Confused – Chocolate and hazelnut ice creams with fudge chips and a hazelnut fudge core
OMGGGG 10 pints of Hazed and Confused pleeeease!
These are like an ice cream sundae in a pint, perfect for those indecisive types like me that can never pick just one flavor.
Each pint packs one ice cream flavor on each side, with the ‘core’ in between.
The pints will sell for $4.39 and look like they’ll be worth every penny. They are rolling out to stores now, so keep your eyes peeled!
I want. I want right now!