Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 13

Team Collins - Cystic Fibrosis Foundation's Point Pleasant Beach Great Strides Walk
Team Collins - Cystic Fibrosis Foundation's Point Pleasant Beach Great Strides Walk
[

Get Info On This Weekend’s Point Beach Cystic Fibrosis Walk [Video]

This Sunday, one of my favorite events of the year is coming to Point Pleasant Beach - the 2015 Cystic Fibrosis Foundation's Great Strides Walk. It's a charity that I have enthusiastically supported for many years in memory of my friend Kevin. If you'd like to get more information about the Point Beach walk and how you can get involved, just click here, and check out my interview below with CFF's Senior Development Director Toni Bauman:

Read More

park
(photo by liz jeressi)
[

Where Was I?

Did you correctly guess were these pictures were taken?

Read More

karen goble and shemar moore
(photo courtesy of Karen Goble)
[

Celebrity Sighting in Our Area Yesterday!

Shemar Moore from Criminal Minds working out at The Atlantic Club? Eating ice cream at Hoffman's in Point Pleasant? Yep!

Read More

Earth Treasures Jewelers
Earth Treasures Jewelers (Lou Russo, Townsquare Media)
[

Hello Eatontown!

It was so great seeing everyone this past weekend at my visit to Earth Treasures Jewelers on Saturday.

Read More

Riki Milchman from the TEARS Foundation
Riki Milchman from the TEARS Foundation (Lou Russo, Townsquare Media)
[

Rock And Walk For The TEARS Foundation

You are invited to a great event for a wonderful cause on the Bradley Beach boardwalk. It's the Rock and Walk fundraising event for The TEARS Foundation.

Read More

Calico - the evil clown of Middletown
Google Maps
[

Petition to Save Calico the Clown

If you've ever driven along Rt. 35 in Middletown, chances are good that you've seen the creepy 30-foot clown, named Calico, on the northbound side by Twin Brooks Ave.

Calico's fate is now in question, and one group is trying to save him.

Read More

park and trees
(photo by liz jeressi)
[

Where Am I?

As we were out and about recently, we enjoyed so outdoor fun at this great location. Can you guess where we were?

Read More

Moms Rock Run
(Photo from Shawna Hashemi)
[

Moms Rock Run Comes to Point Pleasant Beach

May is for Moms, and this 5K and 1- Mile Fun Run is coming to Point Pleasant Beach on Saturday.

Read More

Ocearch.org
Ocearch.org
[

So Where Is Mary Lee The Great White Shark Now?

Mary Lee the Great White shark has recently reappeared off the coast of New Jersey, and this weekend was tracked off the coast of Lavallette.

Read More

police lights
iStock
[

Update: Brick Power Outage

There was a power outage in Brick last night due to a JCP&L power station fire. Approximately 7000 customers were without power.

Read More

Chris Soules
(Chris Soules, photo by Getty Images)
[

Meet Chris Soules from The Bachelor and DWTS!

I am THE biggest Bachelor and Dancing With The Stars fan,  and now I have been asked to host a live Q&A with Chris Soules at iPlay America. Here's how you can come!

Read More

Dave DeDominicis
Dave DeDominicis at Point studio (Lou Russo, Townsquare Media)
[

Golf Outing For Ashley Lauren Foundation

The Ashley Lauren Foundation is hosting a charity golf outing and here's how you can help.

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://943thepoint.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for Point Clique quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive Point Clique contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.