Contact Us
Community

Community

Jersey Shore Headlines
[

Jersey Shore Headlines

Freehold woman strangled to death, former local tennis coach to serve prison time for stalking a teenage boy, and more in today's Townsquare Media News for Monmouth and Ocean Counties:

Read More

flip flops on beach
iStockphoto
[

Report Says Jersey Shore Beaches Are In Best Shape Since Sandy

The replenishment project undertaken after Superstorm Sandy is showing positive results as we head into the unofficial start of summer 2014.

Read More

bagged apples
Lou Russo, Townsquare Media
[

Have We Reached The Ultimate In Lazy?

I may have done the laziest thing I've ever done the other day, and it got me thinking, just how lazy am I? And just how lazy have we all gotten.

Read More

Aftermath of a fire in downtown Toms River
Aftermath of a fire in downtown Toms River (Sue Moll, Townsquare Media NJ)
[

How to Help Hometown Heroes

Our friends at Hometown Heroes, the 501(c3) non-profit that helped countless families and business recover after Hurricane Sandy, suffered their own tragedy this morning, and they need our help.

Read More

flock of flamingos and christopher
(Photo of Christopher and the birds courtesy of Joe Gratzel)
[

Help! I’ve Been Flocked

Up until last night, I never even heard of this. Have YOU been flocked?

Read More

Jersey Shore Headlines
[

Jersey Shore Headlines

The Massive Fire in Downtown Toms River, Sex Offenders Facing Stiffer Penalties, and more from Townsquare Media Monmouth and Ocean County News.

Read More

starfish
(Photo by Oli Scarff/Getty Images)
[

Weekend Events at the Jersey Shore

Fun events in Monmouth and Ocean Counties this weekend, May 16 - 18, 2014!

Read More

Fire in Toms River
photo Jennifer Barna
[

Hometown Heroes Office Devastated In Fire

The overnight fire that ravaged several Robbins St. businesses in Toms River destroyed the office of Hometown Heroes, a charity that has been helping so many Jersey Shore residents in the wake of Superstorm Sandy.

Read More

Jersey Shore Headlines
[

Jersey Shore Headlines

Major Drug Prevention Event will Feature Richie Sambora, Hurricanes May Not Be Too Much Threat This Season, and more in today's Monmouth and Ocean County News.

Read More

MCSPCA Shelter Dog
(Photos of Dilbert courtesy of MCSPCA)
[

A Dog Who Has Sadly Been in the Shelter the Longest

This wonderful mixed-breed is among the longest to stay in residence at the Monmouth County SPCA and is so deserving of a forever home. Here's why:

Read More

sea gull
photo, Diane Russo
[

Sounds Of The Season

When you hear "sounds of the season", your mind may go to thoughts of Frosty and Santa, unless of course you live at the Jersey Shore and summer is around the corner.

Read More

Homes damaged by Superstorm Sandy in Point Pleasant
Homes damaged by Superstorm Sandy in Point Pleasant (Dennis Malloy, Townsquare Media NJ)
[

Forecasters Make Predictions For 2014 Hurricane Season

Forecasters from Colorado State University have released their predictions on what we can expect from the 2014 Atlantic hurricane season.

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://943thepoint.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on 94.3 The Point quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on 94.3 The Point quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!