Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 2

Crime Scene Investigation
LukaTDB
[

Jersey Shore Towns with Highest Violent Crime [LIST]

Here is a look at the FBI's Uniform Crime Report (2014) with the highest "violent crime" town's in Ocean and Monmouth Counties. The...

Read More

(photo by liz jeressi)
(photo by liz jeressi)
[

Name the Monmouth County Chapel

Check out the hints if you need to!

Read More

(Photo by Liz Jeressi)
(Photo by Liz Jeressi)
[

Have You Seen This Structure Going Up in Point Beach?

I'm so excited that, despite the weather challenges, THIS great thing is happening!

Read More

Lou and Peyton Meyer at iPlay
Lauren Bigica (Townsquare Media)
[

Lou & Peyton Meyer At iPlay In Freehold

I had the opportunity to spend some time doing a Q&A session with Girl Meets World star Peyton Meyer at iPlay America in Freehold on Saturday.

Read More

adirondack chairs on the beach
ThinkStock
[

What You Need To Know About May Weather At the Jersey Shore

The weather has been so up and down lately ans sometimes you can't tell what season it is form one day to the next.

Read More

(Photo by Liz Jeressi)
(Photo by Liz Jeressi)
[

Written in the Sand In Point Beach

Each time I go for a walk or run on the beach, I'll come across something to photograph. Here's what was written in the sand on my last walk.

Read More

(Photo by liz jeressi)
(Photo by liz jeressi)
[

13 Meatballs You Must Try at the Jersey Shore

Lou and I were among the judges at the annual Meatball Gala, where there were over 50 meatballs of all kinds from top chefs and restaurants at the shore. Here's who won, plus some fun pictures from last night.

Read More

very angry driver
ThinkStock
[

Top 3 Beeps On Jersey Shore Roadways

There's a lot of traffic on Jersey Shore roads, and therefore, a lot of frustrated drivers who often voice that frustration with their car horn.

Read More

Lou's wife Diane at Jersey Shore Meatball Gala
Lou's wife Diane at Jersey Shore Meatball Gala (Lou Russo, Townsquare Media)
[

Jersey Shore Meatball Gala In Wall

The 4th Annual Jersey Shore Meatball Gala took place last night at the the South Wall Fire Department Banquet Hall and it was a huge success.

Read More

(Photo courtesy of Marion Zilinski)
(Photo courtesy of Marion Zilinski)
[

K9 Dog Walk in Sea Girt Saturday to Support Military Members and Service Dogs

Bring your family...and your dogs...and walk to support military working dogs!

Read More

distracted driver
ThinkStock
[

Results -Where Are The Worst Jersey Shore Drivers?

The Jersey Shore has spoken, and now we all will know where the worst driving on the Jersey Shore takes place.

Read More

(Charlotte, MCSPCA)
(Charlotte, MCSPCA)
[

Sweet Stray in Eatontown Needs New Home

Our Point Pet of the Week is now being taken care of at the Monmouth County SPCA.

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://943thepoint.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for Point Clique quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive Point Clique contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.