Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 3

Lou & Bo Dietl
Lou & Bo Dietl (Lou Russo, Townsquare Media)
[

Beauty Ball A Huge Success

It was my honor to host the Beauty Foundation's Beauty Ball this past Saturday night at Collins Arena at Brookdale Community College.

Read More

Lou and Liz at Kelly's in Neptune
Lou and Liz at Kelly's in Neptune (Lou Russo, Townsquare Media NJ)
[

Start St. Patrick’s Day With Lou & Liz

One of the great traditions of the Jersey Shore is starting St. Patrick's Day at Kelly's Tavern in Neptune, and that's exactly what we will be doing.

Read More

kim ernst and family
(Photo of Kim and family by Katelyne McMahom, Our Beautiful Adventure)
[

Help This Local Mom and Her Family

Kim Ernst of Howell is battling stage 4 cancer and her family could use your help.

Read More

lobster
(photo from Steve Schneider)
[

Caught Off Of Belmar

A loyal listener was so excited to share his catch!

Read More

sad teen
(Photo by Matt Cardy/Getty Images)
[

A Unique First Aid Class

Did you ever notice someone, say a neighbor or a person in line at the grocery store, that looked so upset and distraught that you thought maybe you should seek help?

Read More

microphone
Townsquare Media
[

Learn About The Beauty Foundation

I am emceeing the Beauty Foundation's Beauty Ball tomorrow (Saturday) night at Collins Arena at Brookdale Community College.

Read More

Lou and Liz at Kelly's
Lou & Liz live at Kelly's. (Michelle Hurley, Townsquare Media)
[

Lou & Liz On The Road Next Week

Liz and I will be hitting the road next week with two live on-location shows, one on Tuesday and one on Friday.

Read More

dusk
(Photo by Liz Jeressi)
[

Here’s To More Daylight!

Between the warm weather yesterday and that extra hour of daylight...I couldn't help but take this picture of the sky while I was out.

Read More

Petey
(Petey, MCSPCA)
[

This Hound Needs a Home

Check out this video of Petey, our Point Pet of the Week.

Read More

Steve Littleson and Lou take a selfie
Steve Littleson and Lou take a selfie in front of Meridian's Community Resource Center (Lou Russo, Townsquare Media)
[

Meridian Opens Community Resource Center

Meridian Health opened a Community Resource Center at the Freehold Raceway Mall, and yesterday I was there to get a tour.

Read More

teens
(Photo by John Moore/Getty Images)
[

Vital Info for Teens and Young Adults that Could Save a Life

It almost happened to Jon Bon Jovi's own daughter. And now there is a law in place to prevent arrest for those getting help for a friend who could be dying right in front of their eyes. Please pass this info along to your teen or young adult.

Read More

snowy scene
iStock
[

When Was Our Area’s Latest Snowfall Ever?

We are all loving these warm temperatures, but in the back of many of our minds, we worry that March, or even April may have a wintry surprise for us.

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://943thepoint.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Register on 94.3 The Point quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a member? Sign up here

Register on 94.3 The Point quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive Point Clique contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.