Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 6

puppy on street
Thinkstock
[

Red Bank Dog Days Postponed Again

In Red Bank, the 'Dog Days' of summer have a whole different meaning, but unfortunately the event, already twice rescheduled due to weather, has been postponed again.

Read More

jenks aquarium sign
(photo by liz jeressi)
[

Alligator on the Boardwalk!

Join us for our live show from Jenkinson's tomorrow morning and meet our special guest -- and he's got lots of teeth!

Read More

hot sun over Asbury Park beach
Lou Russo, Townsquare Media
[

Maybe We Shouldn’t Complain About The Heat

This is the time of year when New Jersey gets to do what we do best...complain about the weather.

Read More

bridge
(photo by liz jeressi)
[

Where Am I? Here’s the Answer

This one was a bit more of a challenge. Here's where this photo was taken.

Read More

Lou-Mr.-B-and-Diane-630x378
Lou and Diane with Jon's dad Mr. B at Soul Kitchen (Lou Russo, Townsquare Media)
[

You Can Pay It Forward At JBJ Soul Kitchen

I hope you have been to the JBJ Soul Kitchen in Red Bank. It truly is an amazing place for everyone who attends.

Read More

mermaid parade
(photo by jonathan carbonaro)
[

Asbury Park Promenade of Mermaids

Pictures from the first annual event, full of colorful fun for adults and kids alike!

Read More

liz jeressi on a boat
(photo by Diane Rexrode)
[

Gone Fishing!

My day at sea for a great cause!

Read More

New Jersey Reds
New Jersey Reds battle the Harlem Globetrotters (Lou Russo, Townsquare Media)
[

This Is New Jersey’s Fault Too?

New Jersey gets blamed for a lot of things, but is it also responsible for dealing a crushing loss to one of America's most beloved sports teams?

Read More

bridge
(photo by liz jeressi)
[

Where Am I?

Do you know where I took this photo?

Read More

Lou and Liz at Jenkinson's
Lou and Liz at Jenkinson's in Point Pleasant Beach (Townsquare Media NJ)
[

Busy Week On The Road For Lou & Liz

It's another summer week at the Jersey Shore and Liz and I are taking advantage of it by hitting the road a couple of times this week.

Read More

hot sun over Asbury Park beach
Hot sun over Asbury Park beach. (Lou Russo, Townsquare Media)
[

Jersey Shore – Heat Advisory Continues And More

The Jersey Shore remains under a Heat Advisory again today as our hot, humid, dangerous weather continues.

Read More

Sunrise along the Asbury Park boardwalk
Sunrise along the Asbury Park boardwalk (Lou Russo, Townsquare Media NJ)
[

Lou & Liz Live From Asbury Park

It's a summer Friday morning at the Jersey Shore and that means Liz and I have the pleasure of broadcasting live from the New Jersey Natural Gas Asbury Park Boardwalk Studio.

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://943thepoint.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for Point Clique quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive Point Clique contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.