Whether you’re married, in a serious relationship, or just dating casually, here are some ideas for date night:
A girl who is determined to have a date night with her man at least once a week has written a list of free or semi-affordable ideas to try and keep romance alive. Here are some of them:
1. Sketch out a blueprint of your dream house (and make a list of must-have dream home items (laundry chute, three car garage, spiral staircase, etc.)
2. Paint each other’s portrait
3. Make a map of places you have been and want to go. And make a list of sites to see there.
4. Teach each other about something you like.
5. Have a cookie bake-off.
6. Go to a pottery place together and each paint a piece (perhaps two coffee cups that you will use in the future together.)
7. Make a time capsule.
8. Volunteer together at the local animal shelter.
9. Have a water balloon fight.
10. Go to a thrift store and pick out one crazy item each for your partner.
11. Cook an exotic meal together.
12. Go for a long drive to nowhere.
13. Watch each others’ favorite childhood movie.
14. Take a cooking class together.
15. Go to a quaint main street and stroll down the street window shopping.