Ever Think About Going Short?
Super short hair is all the rage lately in Hollywood. Could a pixie cut be right for you?
If you have long hair, how brave are you? Ever think about making a drastic change and just chopping it all off? Well, before you do….here are some tips from Fashionista.com:
– If you can scrape your hair back into a tight ponytail, you can consider anything, even very, very short hair.
– Face shape matters when it comes to short hair; one cut does NOT fit all:
1. If you have a heart-shaped face, you can do pretty much anything.
2. If you have a long face or a bigger forehead, you need short hair with less volume. It should be softer and more swept over your face, like Jennifer Lawrence.
3. If you have a round face, then it’s better to have more volume on top with a slightly longer length.
– Communicate with your stylist. Don’t just come in and say “I want a pixie cut.” Bring in pictures so you and your stylist are envisioning the same thing.
– Don’t get your hair cut on Fridays or Saturdays, when the salon is at its busiest!
– Don’t get a pixie cut after a break up! And don’t get one while you’re drunk, lol!!!