Foods That Give You Beautiful, Healthy Skin
Here are eight things you can eat to have better skin!
Simple foods that can easily be added to your diet! Here's the list:
1. Papaya. Contains vitamins A, C, and an enzyme called papian that will decrease redness and regulate your cell turnover.
2. Beets. To remove waste from your cells and stimulate your lymphatic system, which increases your body's ability to carry oxygen in the blood and might even reduce the appearance of cellulite!
3. Lemons. to help remove fat-soluble toxins, old hormones, and emulsify fat and keep your skin hydrated.
4. Red Cabbage. The phytonutrients can help decrease the formation of wrinkles and inhibit hyperpigmentation. It also contains six times more vitamin C than green cabbage.
5. Pumpkin seeds. The zinc, vitamin E, sulfur and omega-3 fats will heal, nourish, restore and hydrate your skin.
6. Tomato Juice. The lycopene is great for you complexion and can prevent UVA and UVB damage.
7. Black Sesame Seeds. Full of essential fats, potassium, fiber, oleic and amino acids, they help restore your skin's radiance and elasticity.
8. Coconut Kefir. Full of potassium and fiber to restore radiance and elasticity.