How Often Do Moms Get A Night Out With Friends?
The survey says…..not nearly enough. Read on to see how you rank among these results.
In honor of Mother’s Day, Engage:Moms asked over 1,000 moms for their thoughts on taking a night off:
– 82% of moms believe they deserve a night off. However, the greatest challenges are money and finding childcare.
– When mothers do take a night off,they worry most about their spouse not putting the kids to bed on time. Some even report a fear of Dad falling asleep on the couch and not helping the kids at all.
– The majority report having a night out with friends only twice a year, while their spouse or significant other averages one night a month!
– Over half of moms would choose dinner and drinks with their girlfriends at their favorite restaurant for a night off…followed by going to a chick flick.
– 39% would be willing to give up their favorite snack for one year in order to have a night out with friends once a week. Another 28 percent would give up tv!
– 29 percent of mothers feel guilty while they are out, while 37% feel relaxed, and 13% even feel victorious in managing to take a night off!
– The service moms most like to receive to escape from the daily routine is a massage (47%) followed by a mani-pedi (38%)
– The celebrity guy moms would most like to accompany them and their girlfriends on a night out? Top two picks: Ryan Gosling and Ryan Reynolds.