Mandatory Evacuations Ordered In Parts Of Brick
As a Nor’easter is expected to affect New Jersey on Wednesday and Thursday, Brick’s Office of Emergency Management has ordered mandatory evacuations for some residents in low-lying waterfront areas
The following areas must be evacuated by Tuesday at 6PM.
• Midstreams neighborhood East of Jordan Rd.
• Area of Island Dr. in Cedarcroft
• North & South Dr. (Metedeconk)
• Princeton Ave. East of Beaver Dam Rd.
• Cedarbridge Manor East of Lions Lane
• Vanada Woods
• Eagle Pass
• Sandy Point
• Tilton Rd
• Cranberry Cove
• Swan Point Park including Beaton and Gale Rd.
• Baywood East of Pilot Dr. and Mandolay Dr.
• Cherry Quay South of Tiller Lane
• Sailors Quay off of Pleasant Dr., North Pier and South Sailors Quay
• Waterfront Property in Mallard Point
• Seaview Dr. & Seaview Ave in Seaview Village
• Shore Acres
• Seawood Harbor
• Waterfront Property in Bay Harbor
Residents whose homes that do not fall into the mandatory area that have been damaged and/or affected from Hurricane Sandy are strongly encouraged to evacuate.
For those residents that require transportation to a shelter call 732-262-1234.