Massive Pet Food Recall Issued
Before you feed your pet its next meal, check this list first!
Natura Pet Products discovered salmonella in one specific batch of product, but voluntarily expanded the recall in the interest of safety. No pet or human illnesses have been reported yet in association with these products.
The recall includes all package sizes, UPCs, and lot codes with expiration dates before June 10, 2014 for the following brands and products:
- Innova Dry dog and cat food and biscuits/bars/treats
- EVO dry dog, cat and ferret food and biscuits/bars/treats
- California Natural dry dog and cat foods and biscuits/bars/treats
- Healthwise dry dog and cat foods
- Karma dry dog foods
- Mother Nature biscuits/bars/treats
Canned wet food is not affected.
The recalled products were sold in stores, veterinarian offices, and online.
If you have any of these products, you should dispose of them immediately. To request a replacement or refund, you can print out THIS FORM or call Natura toll-free at 800-224-6123 Monday-Friday from 9 a.m.- 6:30 p.m.