The Melting Pot in Red Bank is Back
The Melting Pot that we lost nearly two years ago is making its triumphant return at 2 Bridge Avenue in the Galleria.
The hotspot that we loved just got better. Get ready to check out their new ambiance with an inviting and modern, open design. All of your favorite traditional fondues will be offered along with new quicker menu options for brunch, lunch, happy hour and dinner and on-the-go.
Look for me and The Point Crew at the grand opening festivities beginning Friday at 11:30 with a fondue eating contest!
Who can eat a bowl of cheese fondue the fastest? The winner receives $1,000 for the charity of their choice. Contestants include:
- Mayor of Red Bank, Pasquale Menna
- Executive Director of Red Bank River Center, Jim Scavone
- Executive Vice President and General Manager of Count Basie Center for the Arts, Izzy Sackowitz
- Managing Director of the Eastern Monmouth Area Chamber of Commerce, Jennifer Eckhoff
- Afternoon radio personality on 105.7 The Hawk, Andy Chase
The ribbon cutting will take place at 11:45, followed by the chance to win free fondue for a year at 11:50. You must be present to win.
The new Melting Pot Red Bank opens for business at noon. It is strongly recommended that you make reservations if you're planning on visiting The Melting Pot during opening weekend. Call 732-475-9222 or visit meltingpot.com/red-bank-nj/.
More from 94.3 The Point!