NJ Has Millions of Missing Money and Some of it May be Yours
Believe it or not, our state has hundreds of millions of unclaimed dollars. Now you can find out if any of it belongs to you.
Too good to be true, right? A pile of cash with your name on it. Not quite.
Common types of unclaimed property include:
- Bank accounts and safe deposit box contents
- Stocks, mutual funds, bonds, and dividends
- Uncashed checks and wages
- Insurance policies, CD's, trust funds
- Utility deposits, escrow accounts
When you go to MissingMoney.com and search your name, it will comb through all of types of governmental unclaimed property records.
This isn't a scam, I did a search and found that there's some cash that belongs to me. It's not the millions I had been hoping for, but it's more than I had before I searched!
More from 94.3 The Point!