Here’s When the New Parkway Exit 91 B-A Will Finally Open
The announcement we've been waiting for on the big digital Parkway signs has appeared. 91 B-A aka the "Herbertsville" exit will be opening very soon!
This Parkway addition has been quite the undertaking. But, I feel it's really going to be worth the wait. What can we expect from Exit 91 B-A? Brick Shorebeat says:
- A new northbound entrance ramp from Burnt Tavern Road and Lanes Mill Road, with access to the park-and-ride lot on the east side of the Parkway.
- A second northbound entrance ramp for vehicles traveling eastbound on Burnt Tavern Road. This ramp will allow access from Burrsville Road. The single existing northbound ramp will be eliminated.
- New northbound exit and entrance ramps linking the Parkway and Burrsville Road.
- A new southbound entrance ramp for traffic heading west on Burnt Tavern Road.
- A second southbound entrance ramp linking Lanes Mill Road with the Parkway. Herborn Avenue will be extended south and east to Lanes Mill Road, where it will meet the new entrance ramp and a signaled intersection.
Pretty cool, right?