The Best Sledding Spots in Monmouth-Ocean
One benefit to the snowy weather is that it's going to leave us with prime sledding conditions. Where are the best spots to do some sliding around in Monmouth & Ocean? We got a tip on some sweet spots.
According to submissions made to NJMom.com, these are some favorite places to have fun in the snow.
- The giant hill at Holmdel Park
- Tower Hill in Red Bank
- ‘Cemetery Hill’ on Route 36 in West Long Branch
- Howell Library
- Cheesequake Park in Matawan
- Monmouth Battlefield State Park in Manalapan
- Ocean County Park in Lakewood
Remember to only sled in legal and safe locations!