The Most Over The Top Way To Spend the Mega Millions Jackpot
Tomorrow night’s $353 million Mega Millions jackpot drawing is currently the 12th largest jackpot in history, and I’ve come up with a perfectly good plan for spending it.
Figuring you take the cash option, and get $194 million, and 40% goes to taxes, you wind up with $116.4 million.
Considering the basic necessities, of food, shelter, and fabulousness, this is how you should properly rip through it with reckless abandon:
- $35 million – The most expensive home in New Jersey. It’s a 9 bedroom, 11 bathroom, 20,000 sq. ft. estate in Colts Neck with a saltwater pool, home gym, private theater, and restaurant quality kitchen.
- $4 million – A Lamborghini Venino. It’s got a V12 engine, 750 hp, and goes from 0 to 60 in 2.8 seconds…topping out at around 220 mph. Don’t worry about toting the kids around…you can have them follow you with a skateboard and a rope.
- $46.2 million – The Graff pink diamond ring. – You need to look good, right? This 24.78-carat pink diamond is one of the most rare stones in the world.
- $5.2 million – Enough so you can enjoy a $5,000 Fleurburger from famed chef Hubert Keller’s Fleur in Las Vegas every week for 20 years. What makes it so pricy? It’s a wagyu beef burger, topped with seared foie gras and truffles on a truffle bun. It also comes with ‘a bottle of 1995 Chateau Petrus wine and the two crystal stemware glasses that the restaurant delivers to the home of anyone who orders the burger.’
- $16.1 million – 46 2-week stays at the Royal Towers Bridge Suite at Atlantis in the Bahamas. 10 rooms, gold sofas, insane balcony views, a piano, a dining room, oh, and a personal staff of 7 people, including a butler, because, obvi.
- $9.9 million – A new pair of Louboutins (avg. $845) every single day…for 32 years.
You might even have a little left over to burn for heat.