Things Men Will Never Understand About Hair and Makeup
Your man may never get it when it comes to how much time it takes you to get ready, or the difference between a deep crimson and a matte red lipstick. Here are some random hair and makeup things guys just don’t get:
Some things are simply understood only by your best girlfriends!
– The fact that ,yes, there is a difference between a $12 haircut and a $50 one.
– Why you’re spending an hour or more getting ready.
– The difference between shades of red and pink and bronze lipsticks and glosses.
– How much effort it takes when putting on makeup to make it look like you’re not wearing any.
– Why it’s totally normal to have a body scrub, body wash, body polish, pre-shampoo, shampoo, conditioner, hair mask, shaving cream, razor, and loofah in your shower at all times.
– Why going somewhere to get a mani-pedi is necessary and much better than doing it yourself.
– Face masks.
– Your inspiration board of hair styles.
– The delicate art of using a curling iron. No, it’s not the same as just letting your hair be naturally curly. There’s a difference!
– Eyelash curlers. They are a gift, not a torture device.
– The amount of time you spend picking out makeup and skin treatments at the store.
– Why they should never, ever kiss you in public if you’re wearing lipstick, kiss-proof or not.
– ‘Weird’ products like hair oil
– Nail art
– You questioning for hours whether or not you should get bangs…just talk to your girlfriends instead!