Top Ten Foods With the Most Anti-Oxidants
If you want to be inspired to eat healthier….these are EASY choices!
10. Tea. A cup a day cuts your chance of heart disease IN HALF!
9. Spinach. Full of antioxidants.
8. Garlic. More antioxidants.
7. Blueberries. Even more antioxidants.
6. Salmon and other fatty fish. Full of Omega-3s.
5. Whole grains.
3. Red grapes. Even red wine in moderation (but not white).
2. Olive oil.
And the number one food with the most anti-oxidants…
1. Tomatoes – A major source of lycopene which FIGHTS lung, stomach and prostate CANCERS!