Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for Your Girl or Guy
I’ve been looking around to see what’s out there in terms of gifts for the special guy or girl in your life, and here are some ideas in case you’re at a loss. There are some clever ideas…plus one extremely over-the-top gift that some lucky girl may get!
GIFT IDEAS FOR HER:
– Chocolate-covered strawberries.
– A spa package (facial, massage, mani-pedi, and/or hair).
– Lingerie (always iffy…you really should know if this would go over well with her first…and getting her size right could be a problem!)
– A bottle of her favorite wine (or at least a type of wine that you know she would like).
– A delivery of fresh Maine lobster! (www.getmainelobster.com is one source.) Very original!)
– A limo ride to a night on the town.
– Cupcake decorating or wine tasting classes.
– A cleaning service for a month (or more if you can!) I LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea!
GIFTS FOR HIM:
– A watch or other jewelry.
– A new smart phone case.
– Winter sports gear.
– Gift cards for oil changes or car washes. Cute!
– Sports merchandise of his favorite teams.
– Rock climbing, boxing, casino dealer or bartending classes/lessons. That sounds original!
– A box of delivered Omaha steaks!
AND THE MOST EXTRAVAGANT GIFT I’VE COME ACROSS SO FAR THIS YEAR:
It’s the world’s most expensive Teddy Bear. at least according to the Vermont Teddy Bear Company. Their $30,000 bear comes sporting some bling. The Big Hunka Love Diamond Bear comes with a 5.9 carat, one-of-a-kind “Fire Rose” diamond ring. And if that’s not enough, the four and a-half foot bear also has a red velvet bowtie!