Weekend Events at the Jersey Shore
What are your weekend plans? Despite the cold, there are some of the fun events going on in Monmouth and Ocean Counties this weekend, Feb. 28 – March 2, 2013:
– Join 94.3 The Point at iPlay America in Freehold and have some fun with your family for KIDSFEST! Indoor boardwalk-style games and rides, Cosmic Battle laser tag, Spin Zone bumper cars, iPA Speedway go-karts, face painting, a balloon artist, live entertainment with Mr.Ray, and more! the special ticket offers for the ride packages are good this Sunday,11 a.m. – 3 p.m. To buy tickets, click here! Or TEXT “KIDS” to 89000 and show your offer at the door to receive the same discount offer!
– Celebrate the Irish at one of our area’s biggest events. It’s the 41st Annual Belmar St. Patrick’s Day Parade. Marching bands, floats, fire trucks, and loads of vendors for food and all things green! The parade steps off Sunday at 22nd and Main at 12:30 pm. For all the details, CLICK HERE!
– For kids looking forward to baseball season, hear all about it from Buster, the Lakewood Blueclaws mascot! Buster celebrates baseball Saturday at the Ocean County Library Brick Branch. It’s free at 10:30 am.
– Jackson Liberty High Schoolers present Gypsy Saturday at the school on Hope Chapel Road. Tickets are $8 in advance, $10 at the door.
– Members of the Ocean County Artists’ Guild in Island Heights display their best efforts Sunday. Drawings and sketches and Artists’ Choice run will be presented from 1 – 4 pm atthe Guild on Chestnut Avenue.