Weekend Events at the Jersey Shore
Here’s what’s happening in Monmouth and Ocean Counties March 21st – 23, 2014:
– Improv tonight for Tweens and Teens 10 yrs. old and up at the Algonquin Theater on Main Street in Manasquan. The Algonquin offers a series of improv classes on Fridays from 7- 9PM. Your kids can have a blast and test out their acting skills all while having lots of fun and laughs. And it’s FREE? CLICK HERE for more info.
– Squan-A-Thon in Manasquan is a dance-a-thon to raise money for families struggling with cancer. Seven towns are participating, and you’re invited to come and cheer on the non-stop dancing for a great cause! And make a donation if you can! CLICK HERE for details.
-- Kilt Walk/Run in Manasquan for the Guinness World Record. Even if you didn’t register to walk or run, you can cheer on the over 2,000 people participating and enjoy the bagpipes and celebration. Saturday, 11 am, 1st Ave. in Manasquan. For all the details, CLICK HERE!
– Do your kids love to “help” you out in the kitchen? Take them to Williams Sonoma Junior Chef Class at the Brook 35 Shopping Center in Sea Girt. Kids ages 5 to 10 will see that cooking can be fun and easy. During this free series, your little chefs will learn to prepare and taste delicious recipes. This week’s theme: Let’s Stir Fry! Be sure to reserve your seat at the table in advance by calling the store. Spots are limited. It’s
Saturday, 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM. FREE! Call 732-449-5119 to register.
– The best of the best color guard and drill teams regionwide clash for glory this weekend at Monmouth University. Winners in the Winter Guard International’s Eastern Color Guard Championship move on to the world championship round next month in Dayton, Ohio. Find out more by CLICKING HERE.
– Get a history lesson on political correctness in the 1830s at the Temperance Rally Sunday in the Historic Village at Allaire. The crusade against demon-run politics also features a Temperance Social, along with 19th Centyry games for your children. Contributions support Historic Village programs at Allaire State Park in Farmingdale. CLICK HERE for details.
And for more family events, CLICK HERE!