Weekend Events at the Jersey Shore
What are you doing this weekend? Here’s some of the great stuff happening in Monmouth and Ocean Counties April 11 – 13, 2014:
– The Colossal Carrot Hunt with Sonny the Bunny at iPlay America in Freehold. Sonny the Bunny has lost his carrots and you and the family can help him find them to win great prizes including a one carat diamond! Saturday, 10 am – Noon with Lou and Liz. You could also win an iPlay iParty Plus birthday party package, tickets to Laurie Berkner’s June 1st concert, the Ultimate Easter Basket from Broadway Sweets, Unlimited Ride Bands, $25 arcade cards and much more! Limited space so CLICK HERE to register!
– Baseball is back at FirstEnergy Park! The Lakewood BlueClaws have a big weekend schedule! Friday night’s game starts at 7 pm, and after the game you can enjoy an incredible fireworks display. For Saturday’s 4pm game you and the family can be there as Buster celebrates his birthday! Sunday’s game will include Kids Eat Free, Schedule Cup Giveaway and Kids Run The Bases. Game time Sunday is 1pm. For tickets to these or any BlueClaws games, just visit their website.
– The Third Annual Made in Monmouth Expo is an annual event showcasing products exclusively produced in Monmouth County. ‘Made in Monmouth’ is free for both vendors and visitors to encourage you to shop local. It’s Saturday, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., at the MAC Building at Monmouth University in West Long Branch (use the Larchwood Avenue entrance). For more info, CLICK HERE.
– Jenks Easter Egg Hunt with the Point Crew. It’s the Annual Palm Sunday Easter Egg Hunt at Jenkinson’s Boardwalk in Point Pleasant Beach. Sunday, 11:30 am – 1:30 pm. Age groups: 0 – 4, 5 – 6, 7 – 8, and 9 – 10 years old. Please no shovels or digging utensils. CLICK HERE for more info.
– There are 15,000 treasures to be found on the Seaside Heights beach this Sunday. That’s how many prize-packed eggs are being hidden for the Annual Easter Egg Hunt. Meet Buster the Lakewood Blueclaws mascot and you could win some tickets to a game at First Energy Park. CLICK HERE for details.
– Join the Berenstein Bears LIVE in “Family Matters the Musical!” bringing everyone’s favorite bear family to life in a thrilling theatrical experience that kids and their parents will treasure for many years. Sunday shows are at Noon and 4 pm at The Strand Theatre in Lakewood. General Seating tickets are $20, VIB tickets are $40. For more info and tickets, CLICK HERE!
– Six Flags Great Adventure and Safari opens for Spring Break. The adorable lion cub trio being hand-raised by the Animal Care Team will make their debut in the Safari Off Road Adventure’s Camp Aventura section, weather permitting. You and your kids can celebrate spring on your favorite roller coasters and other rides starting Saturday, through April 21st, 10:30 am – 8 pm at Six Flags in Jackson.