Fun for you and your family in Monmouth and Ocean Counties this weekend, April 25 – 27, 2014:
– Pink Your Ride at Monmouth Mall. You’ll get free pink goodies to be able to decorate your car. Or Pink Your Ride before you come and enter Meredian Health’s contest to win great prizes. Support the fight against breast cancer. Saturday, 11 am – 1 pm. CLICK HERE for details.
– Kids Races in Long Branch this Saturday morning. Barnabas Health has a Saturday morning full of races for kids from 2 – 99 on the Ocean Promenade in Long Branch. 9 am – Noon. Lots of fun and entertainment including Zumba for kids, clowns, bounce houses, and more. For details, CLICK HERE!
– Point Pleasant Boro celebrates Earth Day Saturday with a huge event at Riverfront Park. The Theme: “Point Pleasant is Wild About Nature”. The festival runs Noon – 4 pm with plenty of food, live bands, games and rides for the kids.
– Wedding Expo with Wedding, Set, Go! Brookdale Community College this Sunday, Noon – 4 pm. Brides can enter to win a 7 day honeymoon to Secrets Aura Cozumel courtesy of the Travelsmiths of Point Pleasant. Visit over 50 wedding professional vendors, enjoy a bridal fashion show and earn chances to win great prizes! You could also win a massage from 94.3 The Point! CLICK HERE for details!
– Food Truck Festival at Six Flags Great Adventure this Saturday and Sunday, Noon – 7 pm. Enjoy delicious food from over 20 food trucks. Admission is free with purchase of theme park ticket. Sample wine from NJ’s finest wineries for an additional $12 (must be 21 and over) from 1 – 6 pm. For details, CLICH HERE!
– British Classic Car Show in Allenhurst, also featuring a live Beatles cover band and refreshments. This Sunday, Noon – 3pm, at Shore Antique Center, 413 Allen Avenue. For details, CLICK HERE! Or call 732-531-4466.