Weekend Events at the Jersey Shore
Here are some great ways to keep your family entertained this Saturday and Sunday!
– Allaire Village’s first Flea Market of 2013 is this Saturday (April 20) from 8 am – 3 pm. $1 for adults, kids under 12 free. And when you’re done at the Flea Market, explore the Historic Village from Noon – 4pm, and the General Store and Museum Gift Shop is open from 10 am – 4:30 pm, with the Bakery open from 10 am – 4pm. Atlantic Ave, Farmingdale.
– Party for the Planet to celebrate Earth Day and learn how Jenkinson’s Aquarium plays a vital role in perserving our earth’s ecosystems. All ages. Saturday, 1 pm – 4 pm.
– Spamalot – a musical lovingly ripped off from the motion picture “Monty Python and the Holy Grain”. The show retells the legend of King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table…featuring beautiful show girls, cows, killer rabbits, and French people, lol. Algonquin Arts Theatre, Main St. Manasquan, 8 pm. Tickets range from $8 – $33.
–Kids Painting Classes take place every week at Paintin’ Place in Belmar. A Children’s Workshop with a different theme every week. Classes are $40 but include all supplies and refreshments. Saturday, 3 pm – 5 pm.
– Earth Day Gathering – an indoor and outdoor event to celebrate Mother Earth. At InfoAge Museum in Wall on Saunday (Apr. 21, 2013) from 3 pm – 5 pm. FREE
– BlueClaws Home Game — they take on the Savannah Sand Gnats — at First Energy Park in Lakewood. Learn about the environment and going green, too, at Nine Innings for Nature! Kids Eat Free–all children 12 and under receive a hog dog, bag of chips, and soda. This Sunday, 1 pm. $7 – $10 per person.
More details at www.hulafrog.com