2019 Asbury Park ‘Jams on the Sand’ Schedule
Anchor's Bend is proud to present another season of 'Jams on the Sand.' These free concerts will take place on Thursday evenings on the beach at Anchor's Bend running from 5-10 p.m.
New this year, the free live music on the beach will be followed by an after-party at Wonder Bar at 10 p.m. There you will find more music, but a cover will be charged.
Here's a lineup of the 'Jams on the Sand' free concert series:
- June 20: The Main Squeeze with Ron Artis II (The Truth opening and after-party)
- June 27: Percy Hill (After Funk opening and after-party)
- July 4: Zach Deputy (Shady Street Show band opening and Waiting on Mongo after-party)
- July 11: Southern Avenue (The Mike Montrey Band opening)
- July 18: Brandon "Taz" Niederauer (Dogs in a Pile opening and Midnight North after-party)
- July 25: Chris Jacobs (Evanoff opening and Spiritual Rez after-party)
- Aug. 1: Peter More (National Reserve with Aubrey Haddard, with Dramarama after-party)
- Aug. 8: E.N Young (The Pembertones opening and New Kingston after-party)
- Aug. 15: Jazz is PHSH (Funky Dawgs Brass Band opening and Newton Crosby after-party)
- Aug. 22: Mystic Bowie's Talking Dreads (Secret Sound and The Travers Brothership after-party)
- Aug. 29: Kat Wright and Bella’s Bartok (The Artisanals and Peoples Blues of Richmond after-party)
Get more information on Jams on the Sand by visiting www.jamsonthesand.com.