The Ultimate Jersey Shore Summer Bucket List
There's nothing quite like summer at the Jersey Shore...there's so much to see and do!
The real challenge is seeing just how many things you can accomplish before the season ends!
- Visit every beach in Monmouth and Ocean Counties.
- Spend a day at Six Flags Great Adventure.
- Try the Extra-Extra Large Pizza Challenge at Pete & Elda's in Neptune.
- See how many different animals you can find at Popcorn Park Zoo.
- Walk/Run the Bowl at Holmdel Park.
- Visit the Twin Lights lighthouse/museum in Highlands.
- Go to a Lakewood Blueclaws game.
- Go on a "Jersey Devil Hunt" in the Pine Barrens.
- Make a food donation to FulfillNJ
- Take in a show at Hackensack Meredian Health Theatre at Count Basie Center for the Arts in Red Bank.
- Watch a concert at PNC Bank Arts Center in Holmdel.
- Eat a meal at a waterfront restaurant
- Win a prize on the boardwalk.
- Leave a love lock on the Point/Manasquan inlet.
- Spend a night with friends at an Asbury Park bonfire on the beach!
- Watch the sunrise over the ocean.
- Watch the sunset from Belmar Marina or over Barnegat Bay.
- Catch a show at The Stone Pony in Asbury Park.
- Visit a pick-your-own farm and get the freshest Jersey tomatoes, peaches, cherries, blueberries and strawberries (Obviously don't pass up the Jersey sweet corn either but you'll want to let them pick that!)
- Spend a rainy day at iPlay America in Freehold.
- Visit The Chegg on LBI.
- Go to the top of Barnegat Lighthouse.
- Check out some of the Weird NJ paranormal sites
- Wave to the penguins at Jenkinson's Aquarium.
- Channel your inner pirate.
- Watch a movie on the beach.
- Take in a horse race at Monmouth Park or Freehold Raceway.
- Volunteer for a local charity.
- Visit us as we broadcast live from the New Jersey Natural Gas Asbury Park Boardwalk studio.
How many of these have you done already? Let me know in the comments below.