2017 Barnegat Lighthouse Night Climbs Schedule
There are a lot of cool things to do at the Jersey Shore that you just do anywhere else, like a climb up Old Barney at night!
You’ll be able to get a unique night view of LBI, Island Beach State Park, and the Barnegat Bay from the top of one of the Shore’s most visited landmarks.
- Saturday, May 27th
- Saturday, June 24th (with a campfire and concert from 9-9:30.)
- Saturday, July 8th (night climb under the full moon!)
- Saturday, July 22nd (with concert)
- Monday, August 7th (National Lighthouse Day, and another full moon climb!)
- Saturday, August 26th (with concert)
Admission is free, with donations to the non-profit appreciated.