Boss of the Sauce Returns Tonight!
Another excuse not to cook dinner tonight? Sounds good to me!
Our sister station 105.7 the Hawk presents the 11th Annual Boss of the Sauce competition tonight from 6 to 8 p.m. at Jenkinson’s in Point Pleasant Beach.
$10 gets you in to the event where you can sample food from 12 different restaurants:
- Joey D’s Brick Oven Pizza & Restaurant
- Bambino’s of Brooklyn Pizzeria
- Jimmy’s Cucina Pizza, Subs & Grill
- MonAlyssa Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria
- Nonno Bruno’s Pizza & Restaurant
- River Watch Restaurant and Lounge
- Yolanda’s River House
- Brick Oven Restaurant
- Eagle Ridge Golf Club
- The Grenville Hotel and Restaurant
- Black Pearl Restaurant and Grille
- Mangia Oven Brick Pizza
They’ll have plenty of great grub to offer, but ultimately it comes down to the red sauce…and you get to vote to name the People’s Choice winner!
There’s also a Judges’ Choice winner, and I was lucky enough to score a spot on the judging panel (tough job, I know)!
Boss of the Sauce is always a lot of fun, and it’s for a good cause, as a portion of tonight’s proceeds will go to Ocean County Hunger Relief!
Tickets are available at the door, so bring the family, and join us tonight at Jenks! We’ll see you there!