Cool Fall Classes For Your Kids
Now that summer’s coming to an end…what kinds of fun and enrichment can you line up for your children this fall?
Here are some of the cool classes being offered in our area:
1. Algonquin Glee Singers (Algonquin Arts, Manasquan): Do you have a child that loves to sing and dance? This is a class about the complete artistic package for the stage, singing, dancing, and acting. And, even better, your child will be on stage for a full performance at the end of the program.
2. Paint, Paste, Pour (Wall and Manasquan locations): Do you have a child that loves arts and crafts? This is a great outlet so that you don’t have to worry about your own walls and furniture. Little ones explore many mediums, such as homemade playdoughs, shaving cream tables, paints, glues, and so much more.
3. Make Some Magic (Hobby Quest, Monmouth County Park System, Dorbrook Park): Your kids can learn to perform some of the greatest magic tricks of all time (without the fire or swords). Lots of great tricks will be taught that will leave their friends and siblings awestruck. Each trick is tailored to suite each young magician’s talents (ages 6 – 8 years old). The kids get to keep all the trick stuff at the end of the class.
4. Youth Instructional Flag Football, Soccer, and much more (GoodSports USA, Wall): I can personally vouch for this one. My son learned all of his best soccer moves here. The clinics and leagues are great. Plenty of turf time. Great instructors and staff. Professionally organized, awesome coaches, and weather-proof inside the dome.
5. Teddy Tennis (The Atlantic Club, Manasquan): This new, full range program is for kids ages 3 – 5. Tennis skills will be taught combining music, pictures, and Teddy Bear stories.
6. Great Impressionism (Monmouth County Park System, Various locations): Imagine your children painting like the great impressionists – Monet, Cezanne, Van Gogh. Aspiring artists as young as 4 will paint four well known masterpieces from the greats. They’ll learn the methods, brushstrokes, and layering techniques from art history. For kids ages 4 – 12.
For more great classes, go to www. HulaFrog.com