Fashion Trends for Summer
If you've yet to put together your wardrobe for Summer 2013, here's what's hot:
InStyle is out with its list of the Top Five Fashion Trends for Summer:
1. Printed shorts: Balance them out with a solid blouse.
2. Lace: Playing 'peek-a-boo' in a sexy way this summer is in.
3. Leather dresses: Yes, really. Designers like Prouenza Schouler say the cold weather fabric also works in the summer if the silhouette is loose (like a basic A-line dress) and the colors are light.
4. Cropped tops: The secret to looking stylish in this summer staple is proportion. Make sure the skirt or pants you wear balance out the top.
5. Backless dresses: Dramatic cutouts have a fun 'business in the front, party in the back" effect.