Fundraiser For Wall High School Sophomore Burned in Fire
A house fire in a bungalow on Central Avenue in West Belmar April 18th burned 16 year old Brock Glab. He requires treatment at St. Barnabas Hospital and the treatments could take about 18 months.
Flames destroyed the little yellow home of Bonnie Carroll Glab and her son Brock. All of their possessions are gone. The fire has been ruled accidental.
A benefit will be held at The Headliner in Neptune City on June 10th from 3 – 6pm to help the Glab family pay medical expenses and rebuild their lives.
Tickets are available in advance at Krenkels on Rt. 35 in Neptune. Donations are also being accepted.