Not Everything at the Dollar Store is a Bargain
What you should — and shouldn’t — buy at dollar stores!
According to an article in Time.com here’s what’s good if you’re looking for a deal…and what’s not so good for a buck:
– School, Office, and Craft Supplies
– Party Supplies and Gift Wrap
– Greeting Cards
– Holiday Decorations
– Drinking Glasses
– Plastic Wrap and Sandwich Bags. The wrap is cheap and they put fewer bags in each box.
– Anything With An Electrical Cord. Lack of quality can make these items dangerous.
– Cookware and Utensils. These junky tools don’t last.
– Jarred Spices. Who knows how long they’ve been on the shelf.
– Batteries. For a dollar, you just don’t get a lot of juice out of them.
Do you do a lot of shopping at dollar stores? Did you ever get a great deal on a product that lasted a long time? Did you ever buy something that broke five minutes later, but you were too lazy to go all the way back for just a one dollar refund?