Ocean Palace in Brick Introduces Bumper Cars on Ice!
How do you make bumper cars more fun? You put them on the ice, duh!
This is the first time I've heard of this, and as far as I know, it's only in Brick. How awesome does this look?
Everyone at the Shore (including myself) is dying to try this out, so Ocean Palace is booking up quickly. Check out the rest of their February schedule and reserve your time!
Weekend of February 16th
- Friday 1:30-3:00pm & Disco Bump & Skate 5-7pm
- Saturday 3:30-5:30pm & Disco Bump & Skate 6:00-8:0pm
- Sunday 3:30-5:30pm & Disco Bump & Skate 6:00-8:00pm
- Monday 12:15-2:15pm & 3:30-5:30pm
Weekend of Febraury 23rd
- Friday Disco Bump & Skate 5:00-7:00pm
- Saturday 1:40-3:10pm & Disco Bump & Skate 6:00-8:00pm
- Sunday 3:30-5:00pm
It's $10 per ride, and according to Ocean Ice Palace's site, rides are about 10 minutes. $18 gets you the bumper car and public skate, including rentals.
There are separate areas for the bumper cars and public skating. Everyone must sign a waiver to participate in Bumper Cars on Ice.
More from 94.3 The Point: