What Your Favorite Ice Cream Flavor Says About You
We all have a go-to ice cream flavor, and a new study reportedly shows what that flavor says about your personality.
Baskin Robbins teamed up with Dr. Alan Hirsch of the Smell & Taste Treatment and Research Foundation (Seriously? That’s a thing?) and after a supposedly scientific survey, they’ve come to the following conclusions about (Baskin Robbins) flavors and personality.
If your favorite flavor is:
- Vanilla – you’re more likely to be impulsive, easily suggestible and an idealist.
- Chocolate – you’re more likely to be dramatic, lively, charming, flirtatious, seductive and gullible.
- Strawberry – you’re more likely to be a tolerant, devoted and an introvert.
- Mint Chocolate Chip – you’re more likely to be argumentative, frugal and cautious.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough – you’re more likely to be ambitious, competitive and a visionary.
- Pralines ‘n Cream – you’re more likely to be loving, supportive and prefer to avoid the spotlight.
- Jamoca (i.e. coffee) – you’re more likely to be scrupulous, conscientious and a moral perfectionist.
- Chocolate Chip – you’re more likely to be generous, competent and a go getter.
- Rainbow Sherbet – you’re more likely to be analytic, decisive and a pessimistic.
- Rocky Road – you’re more likely to be aggressive, engaging and a good listener.
I’ve always been a coffee ice cream girl, and I’m sure there’s quite a few folks who would disagree that I’m a moral perfectionist (Matt Ryan is laughing hysterically right now.)
I wouldn’t take this list too seriously, but I would take the fact that Sunday is National Ice Cream Day as yet another reason to have ice cream!