Where’s Your Favorite Mini Golf?
There are so many to choose from! Here are some of the good ones in our area:
– Asbury Park ‘Asbury Eighteen’, on Ocean Avenue.
– Quail Ridge, on Rt. 34 in Wall Township…I know some moms that have their child’s birthday party here and love it.
– Belmar, 9th Ave. Pier Mini Golf off Rt. 35 at the Belmar Marina.
– Monmouth Race Track’s Bluegrass Mini Golf
– Jenkinson’s Boardwalk Castaway Cove Mini Golf (one of my boys’ favorite places!)
– Bradley Beach, Ocean Ave. This used to be one of my kids’ favorite places…and right on the ocean…haven’t yet played the rebuilt course since Sandy.
– Barnacle Bill’s, Ortley Beach. Can’t wait to try the new course, renovating since Sandy…but at least now Barnacle Bill is standing! It was so sad to see him lying down after the hurricane : (
– Twin Brook Mini Golf on Jumping Brook Road.
– SwingTime Fun Center, rt. 9 in Howell. My boys will be at a kid’s birthday party there next weekend!
– For rainy days have you seen Monster Mini Golf on rt. 9 in Marlboro?! Glow in the dark mini golf! (I think they have something similar at Six Flags Great Adventure…)
For details on some of these mini golf courses, go to www.HulaFrog.com!