Check Out the New Restaurant Opening in Howell
A new restaurant is taking the place of the old Ruby Tuesday in Howell's Lanes Mills Shopping Center.
Get ready for Arooga's Grill House & Sports Bar. Named after the sound of a Ford Model T's horn, the chain has been operating in East Brunswick, and according to APP, quite successfully.
Gary Huether, Jr., the co-founder and president of Arooga's called their menu as "really hardcore American" when speaking to APP.
A donut meets grilled cheese in this Insta pic.
Biggest pretzel ever!
- A menu featuring appetizers such as wings, hand-breaded Mozz Triangles and B.I.G. Pretzels.
- All natural, no-antibiotic and USDA-certified organic ingredients.
- Plant-based food, including Impossible Burgers.
- At least 40 selections of draft beers, including local brews and craft beers.
- About 100 televisions with a view of every game from every seat.
- A family-friendly casual dining area separated from the bar.
There will also be a 6,000 square foot sports bar. No word on when the restaurant is set to open.