Where You May Have Been Exposed To The Measles Outbreak
There are now eleven confirmed cases of the Measles in Ocean County.
The outbreak has been traced back to Lakewood and state officials have released the locations and time slots that others may have been exposed.
Also keep in mind that symptoms of the measles include rash, high fever, cough, runny nose, and red, watery eyes. If anyone starts to show these symptoms or was present at any of the locations listed below, they should contact their primary physician or seek medical assistance.
Schul Satmar, 405 Forest Avenue, Lakewood
- Oct. 13 to between 1 p.m. and 4 p.m.
- Oct. 28 to Nov. 1 between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Oct. 28 to Nov. 1 between 6:30 p.m. and 12:30 a.m.
- Nov. 1 between 6:30 p.m. and 10:00 p.m.
Eat a Pita, 116 Clifton Ave, Lakewood
- Oct. 15 between 7 p.m. and 10 p.m.
CHEMED Health Center, 1771 Madison Ave, Lakewood
- Oct. 17 between 3 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- Oct. 18 between 10:45 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
- Oct. 30 between 9:20 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
- Oct. 31 between 8:45 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- Nov. 1 from 10:15 p.m. to close
NPGS, 231 Main St, Lakewood
- Oct. 25 between 9 a.m. and noon.
- Oct. 29 between 2:15 p.m. and 4:45 p.m.
Pizza Plus, 241 4th St, Lakewood
- Oct. 28 between 12:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m.
Four Corners Bagel & Café, 150 James St, Lakewood
- Oct. 31 between 12:30 p.m. and 3 p.m.
Office of Dr. Eli Eilenberg, 150 James St, Lakewood
- Oct. 31 between 11:15 a.m. and 2:45 p.m.
- Nov. 1 between noon and 4:30 p.m.
Beth Medrash Govoha, Bais Shalom building on the 9th Street campus, Lakewood
- Nov. 6 between 1:15 p.m. and 6:45 p.m.
These times and locations will be updated as more information becomes available.
Take a look at APP.com for the original article.
More From The Point: