Awesome Asbury Park, NJ Hotspot Honored as “Best Attraction” In NJ By USA Today
USA Today asked their travel experts and writers to weigh in on "the best New Jersey attractions" and a Jersey Shore favorite was voted number one!
It started with 20 nominees and was narrowed down to a top 10 for the popular vote.
Congrats to Asbury's Silverball Museum for taking the top spot on USA Today's list! Silverball was up against some major contenders including the Cape May Zoo and Pier 13 in Hoboken. The gaming museum is also the only attraction from Monmouth or Ocean that made the final cut.
And now, your top 10!
- Silverball Museum - Asbury Park
- Battleship New Jersey Museum & Memorial - Camden
- Grounds For Sculpture - Hamilton
- Wildwoods Boardwalk - Wildwoods
- Pier 13 - Hoboken
- NJ Audubon Cape May Bird Observatory - Cape May
- Lucy the Elephant - Margate
- Cape May County Park & Zoo - Cape May
- Paterson Great Falls National Historical Park - Paterson
- Thomas Edison National Historical Park - West Orange
The Silverball Museum Arcade is a living, breathing, and blinking tribute to our pinball and video gaming past. At any given time, Silverball has 600 games in rotation. That way you can play your favorites and find some new ones, too.
There's something about the combination of greasy food from the cafe and retro games that brings everybody to their happy place.
Did I ever tell you I ran into Governor Chris Christie at Silverball?
What NJ 'attraction' do you think deserves to be on this top 10? Let me know! firstname.lastname@example.org.