Toms River Youth Services Looking For Summer 2019 Camp Counselors
I seriously cannot believe that we are already talking about the Summer of 2019 but here we are.
Believe it or not, a lot of Summer jobs that make a decent amount of money for the those few months start searching now and we have your next opportunity.
The Summer Youth Camp organized by the Toms River Youth Services are looking for camp counselors for their 8 week program.
All counselors must be at least 18 years old and must go through a complete background check before being hired.
The job will involve working 35 hours/week -- 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday and there will be a paid orientation session that will meet before the program begins.
Duties will include:
- Plan and organize daily activities for children
-Supervise daily activities for children
- Participate in recreational and social activities
- Maintain daily records of attendance for their group
- Oversea the safety and well-being of all children
- Assist group members in resolving personal concerns and inform the Division Manager of all social and behavioral concerns.
- Keep parents apprised of all social and behavioral concerns involving their child
Those who are interested can download an application HERE or pick it up at the office located at 1505 North Bay Avenue in Toms River. For any questions, please call (732) 341-1000 ext. 8436.
More From The Point: