Contact Us
Community

Community

Captain Sparkey Hook
(Photo from MCSPCA)
[

Great Adoption Story!

Read on to find out how this very special cat finally found his forever home.

Captain Sparkey Hooks was our Point Pet of the Week last Thursday. The Monmouth County SPCA told us all about how this precious cat survived Superstorm Sandy and was found wandering around Sandy Hook

Read More

Jersey Shore Headlines
[

Jersey Shore Headlines

A 26-year old Freehold man dies after being struck by multiple vehicles. That story and more in today's Monmouth and Ocean County News from Townsquare Media.

Read More

Finding Bigfoot in South Jersey
Lou Russo, Townsquare Media
[

Did They Find Bigfoot In South Jersey?

I was checking out what was on TV the other night, and I stopped when I saw a map of the Pine Barrens on Animal Planet. I couldn't believe what they were looking for.

Read More

Anniversary Plaza
Google Maps
[

Middletown Celebrates Anniversary with Time Capsule and Parade

One of the biggest towns at the Jersey Shore is celebrating a big birthday, and there's lots of celebrating planned!

Read More

Jersey Shore Headlines
[

Jersey Shore Headlines

A Union Beach firefighter dies fighting a blaze and more in today's Monmouth and Ocean County News from Townsquare Media.

Read More

Ocean State Job Lot
[

Ocean State Job Lot Opens In Shrewsbury

We were proud to be part of the grand opening of Ocean State Job Lot this past Saturday in Shrewsbury.

Read More

Delicious Orchards
[

Not Such A Mystery

I posted a photo of a popular Monmouth County spot on Friday, thinking some people would figure out where the picture was taken. Well, just about everybody did!

Read More

Lou finishing the 5K
photo, Diane russo
[

Hitting The Finish Line At My First 5K

After my heart attack, exactly 8 months ago, it was a pretty cool to cross the finish line of my first 5K.

Read More

Jersey Shore Headlines
[

Jersey Shore Headlines

Monmouth County heroin overdoses have tripled and now Narcan is here. That story and more in today's Monmouth and Ocean County News from Townsquare Media.

Read More

California Chrome
California Chrome (Al Bello, Getty Images)
[

A Fact You May Not Know About New Jersey

By now, we all know that New Jersey has the most diners in the country, and our population is most dense, and we have the most shopping malls, but there is a New Jersey fact you may not know.

Read More

Mystery photo from monmouth County
[

Name Where This Was Taken

It's time to test how well you know Monmouth County. Do you know the popular spot where this picture was taken?

Read More

Jersey Shore Headlines
[

Jersey Shore Headlines

A toddler eats her grandma's pills and more in today's Monmouth and Ocean County News from Townsquare Media.

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://943thepoint.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on 94.3 The Point quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on 94.3 The Point quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!