Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 10

Lou eats Mark The Shark Burger
Lou takes a bite of the Mark The Shark Burger (Monica Vermeulen)
[

Thanks For Your Support Of The Mark The Shark Burger

The support shown by Monmouth and Ocean County residents for the "Mark The Shark Burger Bash" at Chef Mike's ABG in Seaside Park Friday was incredible.

Read More

Rt. 35 Sea Girt
(photo from liz jeressi)
[

Liz’s Traffic Rant

It's in Southern Monmouth County. It's a highway with a circle dumping into it and a really popular shopping center entrance and exit clogging it up. Try getting your car across this nightmare. Can you guess where I'm talking about?

Read More

Mic on stage
Townsquare Media
[

NJ Celebrities Defending The Garden State – Can You Name Them?

I uncovered several great responses at buzzfeed.com from New Jersey stars  to some questions about the Garden State. Let's see if you can guess who said them.

Read More

mcguire_fort_dix_lakehurst_joint_base_mdl_tls_pic
[

Expect Rumbling From Joint Base This Weekend

You may be hearing rumblings and considerable noise today and tomorrow if you live anywhere near Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst.

Read More

Alize
(Alize, MCSPCA)
[

Owner Could No Longer Care for This Dog

This wonderful pet is now at the Monmouth County SPCA and needs a new forever home.

Read More

animals
Townsquare Media
[

Great Reasons To Adopt A Pet

I came across this article today and in the spirit of the Point Pet of The Week, I thought I would share it with you.

Read More

guy texting and driving
iStockphoto
[

U Drive U Text U Pay Continues

The state attorney general's office is giving us all a strong reminder about the dangers of texting and driving in the form of the U Drive. U Text. U Pay campaign.

Read More

cathy wick
(Cathy Wick, pictured here with Amanda Cregan and Katie Simms, photo from Cathy Wick)
[

Local Woman Fights a Disease with No Cure

Imagine having an inflammatory disease where your immune system overreacts and damages your body tissue. One Monmouth County resident with this rare disease wants to help find a cure.

Read More

red light
Scott Olson, Getty Images
[

So Many Traffic Lights At Jersey Shore

We deal with traffic and congestion every day here at the Jersey Shore, and we usually describe our commute in how many minutes it takes. But what if we described our daily trip in number of traffic lights?

Read More

blueclaws
FirstEnergy Park, home of the Lakewood BlueClaws (Lou Russo, Townsquare Media)
[

It’s BlueClaws Baseball Time

We've waited an entire long winter to hear the words 'Play ball!' being bellowed in Lakewood and now the time is here!

Read More

corner of arnold and bay pt beach
(photo by liz jeressi)
[

Great Day in a Quaint Town

I have always appreciated the adorable little downtown areas along our shore.

Read More

Mark The Shark Burger
"The Mark The Shark Burger"
[

Chef Mike To Feature Mark The Shark Burger

This is great story about an amazing kid and an amazing chef who is making a burger that is a wonderful tribute to his memory.

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://943thepoint.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for Point Clique quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive Point Clique contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.