Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 4

animals
Townsquare Media
[

Great Reasons To Adopt A Pet

I came across this article today and in the spirit of the Point Pet of The Week, I thought I would share it with you.

Read More

guy texting and driving
iStockphoto
[

U Drive U Text U Pay Continues

The state attorney general's office is giving us all a strong reminder about the dangers of texting and driving in the form of the U Drive. U Text. U Pay campaign.

Read More

cathy wick
(Cathy Wick, pictured here with Amanda Cregan and Katie Simms, photo from Cathy Wick)
[

Local Woman Fights a Disease with No Cure

Imagine having an inflammatory disease where your immune system overreacts and damages your body tissue. One Monmouth County resident with this rare disease wants to help find a cure.

Read More

red light
Scott Olson, Getty Images
[

So Many Traffic Lights At Jersey Shore

We deal with traffic and congestion every day here at the Jersey Shore, and we usually describe our commute in how many minutes it takes. But what if we described our daily trip in number of traffic lights?

Read More

blueclaws
FirstEnergy Park, home of the Lakewood BlueClaws (Lou Russo, Townsquare Media)
[

It’s BlueClaws Baseball Time

We've waited an entire long winter to hear the words 'Play ball!' being bellowed in Lakewood and now the time is here!

Read More

corner of arnold and bay pt beach
(photo by liz jeressi)
[

Great Day in a Quaint Town

I have always appreciated the adorable little downtown areas along our shore.

Read More

Mark The Shark Burger
"The Mark The Shark Burger"
[

Chef Mike To Feature Mark The Shark Burger

This is great story about an amazing kid and an amazing chef who is making a burger that is a wonderful tribute to his memory.

Read More

The beach in Ocean Grove
The beach in Ocean Grove (Bud McCormick)
[

Answer – Name That Monmouth County Town

Monmouth County residents certainly know their towns. Not many people got stumped on this question.

Read More

Clouds-and-trees1
[

Can You Name This Monmouth County Town?

It's time to test your knowledge of Monmouth County. Can you name this Monmouth County town?

Read More

McDonald's
(Photo from Getty Images)
[

McDonald’s Will Offer Healthier Chicken

McDonald's plans on making healthier chicken available in many of its products starting in a matter of days.

Read More

traffic jam
(photo from Getty Images)
[

Traffic Circle Nightmare

May I please take a moment to complain about the Asbury Circle? Because I really need to vent.

Read More

Ted Friedli and Donnalyn Giegerich
Ted Friedli and Donnalyn Giegerich visit Lou & Liz (Lou Russo, Townsquare Media)
[

Learn About ‘Kick Cancer Overboard’

Kick Cancer Overboard's mission is to give people who have been affected by cancer a free cruise.

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://943thepoint.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Register on 94.3 The Point quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a member? Sign up here

Register on 94.3 The Point quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive Point Clique contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.