Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 5

bugs
ThinkStock
[

Jersey Shore Poll – What Local Bugs Creep You Out The Most?

We have a lot of bugs at the Jersey Shore, and we learned today on the morning show that Liz hates them all.

Read More

Arizona Fall League
Getty Images
[

Lakewood Blueclaws prepare for packed crowds coming to see Tim Tebow this weekend

From the gridiron to the baseball diamond, former NFL quarterback Tim Tebow's dream of playing in the major league's one day heads to Lakewood this weekend, but if you want to go to a game at First Energy Park buy your tickets sooner rather than later.

Read More

a tourist
ThinkStock
[

3 Wishes Jersey Shore Residents Hope Tourists Keep In Mind This Summer

We recently gave you 3 wishes Jersey Shore residents have for this summer. Since we published it, many readers like you reminded us there are some wishes for tourists this summer as well.

Read More

(Photo by Liz Jeressi)
(Photo by Liz Jeressi)
[

Celebrity Photos on the Red Carpet in Asbury Park

Last night's NJ Hall of Fame celebration was jam packed with famous people who were born and raised in our great state. Here are some of the photos I snagged!

Read More

family on the beach
ThinkStock
[

Poll Results – How Does Jersey Shore Deal With Tourist Season?

When it comes to tourist season, the Jersey Shore has a unique way of handling it, and our latest Jersey Shore focused on the ways we do it.

Read More

(Benj and The Belle Tones, photo by Liz Jeressi)
(Benj and The Belle Tones, photo by Liz Jeressi)
[

Where Did My Little Boy Go?

In the blink of an eye...

Read More

yield
ThinkStock
[

Does New Jersey Know What Yield Means?

I usually take Jersey drivers in stride, after all, I'm one of them. But a long trip on the Parkway this weekend has me ready to vent.

Read More

© Explorer Media / Courtney Crow
© Sport the library / Courtney Crow, photo courtesy of Amanda O'neill
[

Zumba Cinco de Mayo Party Tonight in Howell to Help Baby Talia

A really fun Cinco de Mayo Zumba party is taking place tonight (May  5th) from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. and you will have the best time! So please come if you can.

Read More

(Photo from liz jeressi)
(Photo from liz jeressi)
[

Best Meatball at the Jersey Shore: Results and Photos from this Great Night Out!

Lou and I happily hosted the annual 5th Annual Meatball Gala in Wall Township last night, and here is the list of winners from the Monmouth and Ocean County competition!

Read More

Asbury Park boardwalk on Sunday
Townsquare Media NJ
[

Own The Weekend With These Great Jersey Shore Events

There a bunch of events and activities happening at the Jersey Shore this weekend…

Read More

blueclaws
FirstEnergy Park, home of the Lakewood BlueClaws (Lou Russo, Townsquare Media)
[

Lakewood BlueClaws Community Partners Program

If you're involved with a charity that is near and dear to your heart, you should learn about the Lakewood BlueClaws Community Partners Program.

Read More

massive traffic
ThinkStock
[

Jersey Shore Poll – How Do You Handle Summer Tourist Season?

We're just weeks away from tourist season at the Jersey Shore. How do you handle the extra cars, traffic, crowds and lines?

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://943thepoint.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for Point Clique quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive Point Clique contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.