Things To Do at the Jersey Shore This Weekend
The summer season is winding down, but there are still some awesome things that you and your family can squeeze in!
– Cole Brothers Circus: Under the Big Top at First Energy Park in Lakewood, Friday through Sunday, 4:30 and 7:30 p.m.
– Duct Tape Fun!: ”Conducting Yourself” activities at the Tinton Falls Library this Saturday morning. All the rage with kids these days. Duct tape projects for grades 5 & up, 10 – 10:45 am. Please sign up ahead or call and thell them you’re coming.
– Dragons of the Sky: Learn all about the amazing world of the dragonfly. A great workshop with questions and answers from the experts at the Manasquan Reservoir Environmental Center in Howell. Saturday and Sunday at 1 p.m.
– Avon Peach Festival: Garfield and Fifth Avenue (Fifth Ave will be blocked off). Peach desserts and ice cream will be served. Brought to you by the Avon United Methodist Church, Saturday from 1 – 4 p.m.
– Butterfly Hike and Reptile and Amphibian Walk: Take a hike with a Wildlife Foundation Naturalist and discover butterflies that live in and around Allaire, and a separate hike to look for reptiles and amphibians.. Also, get up close and personal with the nature center’s monarch butterfly exhibit. Pre-registration is appreciated. email Charlene at firstname.lastname@example.org. At the Allaire Nature Center in Wall. Butterflies are Saturday at 4 p.m., Reptile and Amphibians are Sunday at 10 a.m.
– Rolling Iron Antique Auto Show: More than just great automobiles. this is one of the premiere shows of the Jersey Shore at Allaire State Park and Historic Village at Allaire in Farmingdale Sunday 8 am – 3 p.m.