2021 Jersey Shore Beach Badge Price and Purchase Guide
Who's ready to hit the beach?
It's never too early to purchase your beach passes. Many beaches are using the VIPLY app for seasonal and daily badge purchases. This app is free, really easy to use, and makes contactless transactions possible. Plus, when beaches become full the VIPLY app will let you know before you go. Just search 'VIPLY' in your app store.
Here's a look at badge prices and general information for Monmouth and Ocean County beaches.
- Weekday, Weekend, and Seasonal adult badges will go on sale this Spring.
- Stay for the latest up-to-date beach badge information visit the Asbury Park website.
- Badges can typically be purchased at the beach at any one of Avon’s 3 tag booths, Washington Ave., Sylvania Ave. or Norwood Ave. Badges may also be purchased before summer at the borough office beginning in early May.
- Season badge: $100, Junior (12-18) or Senior (65+) season badge: $55. 11 and under are free.
- For more information about the Avon-By-The-Sea beaches, call (732) 502-4510 or visit the Avon-By-The-Sea website.
- Beach Tags available at Borough Hall during the hours of 9 am-3:30 pm Monday through Friday except for holidays.
- Season badges are $70 during the pre-season sale (through April 1, 2021.)
- Daily badge: $9, Season badge: $80, Junior season badge: (ages 13-15) and seniors (65+) are $30.
- For more information about the Bradley Beach beaches, call (732) 776-2999 or visit the Bradley Beach website.
- 2021 beach badge information TBA.
- For more information about the Deal beaches, call (732) 531-1454, or visit this website.
- Badges may only be purchased with cash or using the VIPLY app.
- Season Badge $45, Students ages 14-17 $30.
- Weekday Badge $5, Weekend Badge: $7, $3 ages 14-17, under 13 are free.
- Badges are for Long Branch, not Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park.
- For more information about the Long Branch beaches, call (732) 571-6545 or visit the Visit Long Branch website.
- Beach badge information TBA.
- For more information about the Manasquan beaches, call (732) 223-0544 or visit the Manasquan website.
- Beach badge information TBA.
- For more information about the Monmouth Beach beaches, call (732) 229-5926 or visit the Monmouth Beach website.
Sandy Hook (Gateway National Recreation Area)
- There is no entrance fee to Sandy Hook, there is a $20 per car parking fee ($50 for oversized vehicles.) Season parking pass: $100 ($200 for oversized vehicles.)
- For more information about the Sandy Hook beaches, call (732) 872-5970 or visit the Gateway National Recreation Area website.
Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- For more information about Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park beaches, call (732) 229-7025 or visit the Monmouth County Parks website.
- Season badge $110 **SOLD OUT**
- Daily badge $10. Required for age 12 and up.
- For more information about the Spring Lake beaches, call (732) 449-0800 or visit the Spring Lake website.
- Bay beach is free; parking available
- Beach is handicapped accessible.
- For more information about the Union Beach beaches, call (732) 264-2277 or visit the Union Beach website.
- Purchase at the beach or available pre-season at Borough Hall, 10 W. 10th St., 609-494-9196.
- Daily $5, Weekly $22, Preseason seasonal pass $30 if purchased before June 5, $40 after. Badges required for 12 and over.
- For more information about the Barnegat Light beaches, call (609)494-9196 or visit the Barnegat Light website.
Brick (Beach One, Beach Two and Windward Park)
- Preseason badges available in the Brick Township Recreation office.
- Daily $5, Preseason $25 before June 15, seasonal $30. Required for ages 12 and over.
- For more information about the Brick beaches, call (732) 262-1044 or visit the Brick website.
- Preseason $30 before June 15. After June 15, Seasonal $40.
- Daily $7, Weekly $20. Badges needed for age 12 and older.
- Badges are on sale at Borough Hall, 76th Street, and Long Beach Boulevard. During the season badges available at the booth in Sunset Park.
- For more information about the Harvey Cedars beaches, call (609) 361-6000 or visit the Harvey Cedars website.
Long Beach Township
- For more information about the Long Beach beaches, call (609) 361-6675 or visit the Long Beach website.
Point Pleasant Beach (Jenkinson's)
Point Pleasant Beach (Martell's)
- $80 for the season until May 1. Click here for the order form and more information. For more information about the Point Pleasant beaches, call (732) 892-0600.
- Badges are available for purchase on the VIPLY app.
- Seasonal $47.69 before May 16th, $62.69 after.
- $8 daily, $35 weekly, required for ages 12 and up.
- Seaside Heights offers free beach days and beach fee discounts throughout the summer.
- For more information about the Seaside Heights beaches, call (732) 793-9100 or visit the Seaside Heights website.
- Bay beach – free every day.
- On sale beginning May 1.
- Beach tags are $60 before June 30th and $65 after Seniors (65+) $20.
- For more information about the Seaside Park beaches, call (732) 793-3700 or visit the Seaside Park website.