All 34 Restuarants in Asbury Park Were Ranked, is this #1?
There is never a shortage of dining options in Asbury Park. There's a restaurant for every taste. It's truly a "foodie's" dream.
New Jersey Advanced Media ranked all 34 of Asbury Park's restaurants and I'm curious if you agree with the #1 pick.
First, the contenders in order.
34. Cielito Lindo
33. Kim Marie's Eat N Drink Away
30. The Anchor's Bend
29. Toast (29? Are you kidding me?)
27. Asbury Ale House
26. The Speakeatery
25. Langosta Lounge (it's a sin that Langosta is only 25.)
23. Cross and Orange
22. Cardinal Provisions
21. Brickwall Tavern (should be higher.)
20. Robinson Ale House
19. At The Table
17. Modine (should be top 10 for sure.)
16. Frank's Deli
15. Asbury Festhalle and Biergarten (again, should be in the top 10.)
12. Barrio Costero
11. The Bonney Read
10. Plaza Tapatia
9. Medusa Stone-Fired Kitchen (I think Porta's pizza is better.)
6. Stella Marina
3. Pascal and Sabine
2. The Restaurant at Hotel Tides
1. Brando's Citi Cucina
I disagree with Bobby Olivier who compiled this list, but I have to say he nailed number one if you ask me. What's could be better than Brando's spectacular Italian cuisine? Their staff. Second to none. What do you think? Let me know in the comments section below.