AP Events & Giving Back
Everyone goes to Asbury Park for a different reason. Whether it’s live entertainment, amazing eateries, a stroll on the boardwalk, shopping for unique items and collectibles or enjoying the calming sounds of the ocean, while sitting on the beach with your favorite book. Here are some activities that you might want to look into for some fun. Check out Asbury Lanes for some socially distanced indoor recreation like Dinner and a Movie on November 13, 2020. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone starts at 7pm. On Saturday, November 14, 2020, it’s the High Five Tasting Experience with Asbury Park Distilling Company. High Five means five amazing dishes that are complemented by five exquisite cocktails. Sounds like a date night to me. You can’t get this culinary experience just anywhere. Check out a preview of the tasting menu and you’ll see what I mean.
This is from their website as of November 7, 2020:
- Vodka Cocktail (Paired with Kumamoto Oyster, Pomegranate Caviar, Popcorn Shoot)
- Gin Cocktail (Shaved Quick Pickled Fennel, Dill Vinaigrette, Mustard Frills)
- Barrel-Finished Gin Cocktail (Fish N’ Chips, Chatham Cod, Triple Cooked Chips, Vanilla Tartar Sauce)
- Double-Barrel Bourbon Cocktail (Roasted Earth Vegetables, Smoked Polenta, Gouda)
- Small-Batch Bourbon Cocktail (Madagascar Vanilla Bread Pudding, Small Batch Bourbon Glaze)
Click Asbury Lanes for ticket information and details. Your NFL Sunday Ticket is waiting for you at the Wonder Bar and if your dog is giving you that look, click Wonder Bar for Yappy Hour information. For a city that gives us so much, it’s nice to be able to give back and one way is by supporting the Asbury Park Toy Drive this Holiday Season. Your donation will go to helping Asbury Park youth and you can donate by clicking AP Toy Drive.