Favorite Jersey Shore Candies & Sweets
I've always felt a little guilty about biting off and eating pieces of my chocolate Easter Bunny. Yes, I still get an Easter basket from my mom, my mom is awesome like that!
Good thing there are plenty of alternatives here in Monmouth County. Some of my personal favorite local sweets include, but are certainly not limited to:
- The Cream Puff at Delicious Orchards
- Almond turtles from Red Bank Chocolate Shoppe
- Peanut Butter Cream Eggs from Old Monmouth Candies
- Chocolate Covered Pretzels from Fuzziwigs Candy Factory in Freehold
- A caramel apple or some salt water taffy to enjoy on the boards from Jenkinson's Sweet Shop in Pt. Pleasant Beach
The possibilities are endless!
What are your favorite local sweets?
More from 94.3 The Point: